AOL Mail is a web application providing free email services developed by AOL which is a part of Verizon. AOL Mail offers business email services, news, spam protection, Virus protection, spell checking, and much more. You can have up to 7 usernames per master account so that your employees can have their own email address. If you have the free version of AOL mail then you can create unlimited email accounts.
How to create new AOL free account
- Go to myaccount.aol.com and click sign up.
- Enter your first and last name and then enter the email address which you want to use. If the username is already taken then enter a new username.
- Click on Add.
- Select age by clicking the drop-down menu and then select your gender.
- Enter a ZIP code and select a security question from the list.
- Fill the answer you can remember.
- Enter an alternative email address to recover your account, if you wish to.
- Click the Next and then continue to sign up.
If you find any difficulty while creating AOL free account, you can contact our email tech support website Emailsupporthelplinenumber and get instant live chat support from experts. We provide support 24/7. We are constantly working towards creating hassle-free email services so that you can work smoothly.