How Do I Create An Email Group in AOL? | AOL Mail is one of the free internet-based email services from AOL which is brand marketed by Verizon Media. An email has become an important part of our job nowadays. So, it is important to use email correctly. When you are not able to create an email group in AOL, then you can follow the below steps carefully. If you are truly searching for solutions for your email issues, you are on a correct website.
These are the methods by which you can create an email group in AOL:-AOL Tech Support :+1-888-883-9839
1. Firstly, click on the “Contacts” tab placed in the left panel.
2. Now, click on the “New” button.
3. Then, select the “New List” from the drop-down menu.
4. Write the group’s name in the “Distribution List Name” field.
5. Type a contact’s email address in the “Add Contacts” field to add him to the group, inserting a comma after each name.
6. Click on “Save”.
We are hoping that these steps will surely resolve your AOL email issue. If you still getting problems while sending mail or to create an email group, you can place a call at our AOL Technical Support Phone Number +1-888-883-9839 or Get live chat support simply by visiting our Email Technical Support website which is 24/7 available. We have highly qualified and experienced AOL email support engineers who provide you assistance through call, live chat, email, and remote access. Our technicians use the latest remote access software includes Zen desk, Any desk, etc.