If in case, you are not able to sign in to Hotmail account, do not worry at all because we have come with an Email Support Service called Outlook Support Number USA which has initiated especially for Outlook support. In this service, we provide customer support through call, chat and remote access. The traditional appearance of Hotmail has been merged with Microsoft Outlook, so opening your Hotmail account is the same as opening your Outlook account. You can use Microsoft Outlook to access your account on desktop and mobile platforms.
Hotmail is one of the world’s first internet-based email services from Microsoft. Hotmail Support Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and other later versions of all these browsers. It offers features like search, message filters, organized folders, spam filtering, virus scanning, active view, calendar, Skype integration, and aliases, etc. As Hotmail offers a lot to its users, these features and services make Hotmail complex at the same time. As a result, you could get stuck in using Hotmail services.
Sign In To Hotmail Account On Desktop
Hotmail is an email service that was introduced very early and used by many people. Today, with the Sign In To Hotmail Account or Outlook account, you can use all email services and other Microsoft services.
- Open the Hotmail website. Go to https://www.hotmail.com/ in your computer’s web browser. Since Hotmail has been merged with Microsoft Outlook, this will redirect you to the Microsoft Outlook login page.
If doing this opens your Outlook inbox, you are already logged into your account.
If your inbox opens to a different person’s account, sign out by clicking on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then clicking Sign out in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Click Sign in. It is in the middle of the page.
- Enter your Hotmail email address. In the “Email, phone or Skype” text box, type the email address you use for your Hotmail account. If you have not logged into your Hotmail account in more than 270 days (or within 10 days after the account is created), it will be deleted and you will need to create a new account. [one]
- Click Next. It is below the text box.
- Enter your password. Enter your account password in the “Password” text box. If you do not know your password, you must reset it before continuing.
- Click Login. This is found under the “Password” text box. As long as your account login information is correct, your inbox will open.
Hotmail login with single-use code
Logging in to Hotmail does not always need your username and password. You can also make use of a single-use code to enter your inbox. A single-use code is a code that can be used once when signing Hotmail. This can provide security if you ever need to open your Hotmail account on a public PC.
You can easily get the code by going to the Hotmail login page and clicking on the button that says “Login with a single-use code“. You must give your Microsoft account name and phone number and then click on the “Send me the code” button.
We cover both IT and tech maintenance under this service
- First of all, go to the Hotmail login page.
- Then, click on Sign in.
- Now, enter your Hotmail email address in the box.
- Click on Next.
- Now, enter your Hotmail account’s password.
- Lastly, click on Sign in.
So in this article, we show you How Do I Sign In To Hotmail Account. If you are also facing any kind of email issue, do contact Hotmail Support Number USA at our Toll-Free Number +1-833-781-6465. We troubleshoot all email errors and provide the best customer support across the USA through call, chat and remote access. if you are diagnosed, repair, and fix all your computer-related problems visit the website. We are committed to serving the top-notch customer support with our dedicated and qualified staff.