Outlook is one of the first web-based electronic mail services from Microsoft. It was founded as Hotmail in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith In 2013, Microsoft changed Hotmail as Outlook.com. Microsoft Outlook is additionally a part of Microsoft Office suite and includes Features like Calendar, Task Manager, Contact Manager, Note Taking, Journal, Email Filtering, and Search Folders, and so on. It is also used as a personal information manager because of its features. Microsoft Outlook is a major email service organization for corporate and business regions. Outlook has become more complicated with its increasing features and advantages. Subsequently, outlook users find it difficult to access outlook account. At that time you can get Outlook support by calling us on our outlook customer support number +1-833-781-6465.
How to configure outlook account.
- Firstly you have to click on “Tools” and then “Account Settings”.
- Then, click on “New”.
- Then you have to select manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Now, select Internet E-mail option and click on Next.
- Enter your name and e-mail address at user information.
- Then, select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Now, select the advanced tab.
- Finally, click on Finish.
How to create a new outlook account?
- Open your web browser and then go to the outlook official website. Click on create a free account.
- Now, enter the username and click on Next.
- Then, enter the password and then confirm it by re-entering the password.
- Then, you will be redirected to a page where you need to fill your details. Like the name, country and birth date.
- Click on Next.
- Lastly, outlook will set up your account and you are good to go.
How to Reset Outlook Password?
Outlook is the most commonly used email service provider.
- Go to the Outlook official page and enter your username.
- Then, click on Forgot Password.
- Then select the Outlook password recovery option.
- Then follow the on-screen info.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- Finally, you have created a new password.
Sign-in into your Microsoft account without a password.
You can sign-in into your outlook account even if you do not have a password, have a look in the below steps.
- Ensure you’re running Windows 10 October 2018.
- Go to the Microsoft account page on Microsoft Edge and sign in.
- Select Security or More security options under Windows Hello and security keys. If you choose to use a FIDO2 key, follow the corresponding setup flow:
- Identify what type of key you have (USB or NFC).
- Insert or tap your key as instructed.
- Create a PIN or enter an existing PIN.
- Touch either the button or gold disk (if your key has one).
Name your security key.
- Next time you sign in, click More Options then Use a security key or type in your username. You’ll be prompted to use a security key to sign in.
How do I find the server settings in Outlook Office 365?
You can follow the below steps for server settings in outlook office 365 otherwise you can directly call us on our Outlook 365 support number +1-833-781-6465.
1. While in Office 365 Outlook Web Access, click the Gear symbol at the upper right and Select View all Outlook Settings.
2. Click on Mail on the left and after that Sync mail on the right and scroll down to POP and IMAP.