The outlook is one of the first web-based electronic mail services from Microsoft. Microsoft Outlook is additionally a part of Microsoft Office suite and includes Features like Calendar, Task Manager, Contact Manager, Note Taking, Journal, Email Filtering, and Search Folders, and so on. It is also used as a personal information manager because of its features. Microsoft Outlook is a major email service organization for corporate and business regions. Outlook has become more complicated with its increasing features and advantages. Subsequently, outlook users find it difficult to access outlook account. At that time you can get Outlook support by calling us on our Outlook Customer Support Number 1-833-781-6465.
How to configure outlook account
- Firstly you have to click on “Tools” and then “Account Settings”.
- Then, click on “New”.
- Then, you have to manually select the configure server settings and then click on Next.
- Now, select the Internet Email option & click on the Next button.
- Enter your name and e-mail address at user information.
- Then, select the Outgoing Server option.
- Now, select the advanced tab.
- Finally, click on Finish.
Create a new Outlook account
- Open your web browser and then go to the outlook official website. Click on create a free account.
- Now, enter the username and click on Next.
- Then, enter the password and then confirm it by re-entering the password.
- Then, you will be redirected to a page where you need to fill your details. Like the name, country and birth date.
- Click on Next.
- Lastly, outlook will set up your account and you are good to go.
How to Reset Outlook Password?
The outlook is the most commonly used email service provider.
- Go to the Outlook official page and enter your username.
- Then, click on Forgot Password.
- After that select the Outlook password recovery option.
- Then follow the on-screen info.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- Finally, you have created a new password.
If you don’t have a password try to sign-in into your Microsoft account.
You can sign-in into your outlook account even if you do not have a password, have a look in the below steps.
- Make sure you have windows 10 on your PC.
- Open the Microsoft account page and click on the sign-in button.
- Choose Security or more security options under Windows and security keys. If you choose to use a FIDO2 key, follow the corresponding setup flow:
- Identify your type of your key.
- Insert or tap your key as instructed.
- Create a PIN or enter an existing PIN.
- Press the ok button.
Name your security key.
- When you are going to sing-in then click on more options and use a security key.
Find the server settings in Outlook office 365
You can follow the below steps for server settings in outlook office 365 otherwise you can directly call us on our Outlook 365 support number +1-833-781-6465.
1. While in Office 365 Outlook Web Access, click the Gear symbol at the upper right and Select View all Outlook Settings.
2. Click on Mail and after that Sync mail and then scroll down to POP and IMAP.
Outlook inbox not updating, dial +1-833-781-6465
If your Outlook account is not syncing, sending, receiving emails, then follow some basic steps to resolving this issue.
1. First of all, Open the Microsoft Outlook page and click on the File tab.
2. Then go to Info option, click on Account settings and then open the settings.
3. In Account Settings, choose the email account which is not syncing & then click on the Repair button.
Contact Outlook support phone number by dialing +1-833-781-6465
After providing all these solutions, if you still getting any kind of issues, you can directly call us on our Email support phone number +1-833-781-6465. We provide outlook support via call, chat, through remote access. We value our clients and therefore we listen carefully to their worries related to emails. We give the best email support and solutions to the customers.