Regardless of the email service provider you are using, if you are receiving emails but cannot send, then keep reading to understand the problem that has occurred and for methods to fix it. Whether your Gmail & Outlook will not send emails or Yahoo & Hotmail not sending emails, we have you covered.
In this article, we will discuss the reasons why you are receiving emails but cannot send, and what can you do to fix it. If you need assistance with this or other email issues, contact Email Support Number at +1-833-486-0565 for immediate support.
Reasons why you are Receiving Emails but Cannot Send | Email Support Number +1-833-486-0565
You may be receiving emails just fine but when you are trying to send emails, you are unable to do so. It’s frustrating, yes. But the solution isn’t too far away. Here are the main causes in play when you are receiving email but cannot send-
- Incorrect passwords– As simple as it sounds, incorrect passwords are one of the common reasons that hinders people from sending emails.
- Network connection error– A bad network connection or a DNS issue will create this problem.
- ISP blocks outgoing ports– When ISP blocks outgoing ports, then users will be receiving emails but cannot send them. The default SMTP port used for sending emails is Port 25. And in this case, ISP blocks Port 25. This mostly happens when you are traveling.
- Incorrect SMTP authentication settings– If your SMTP authentication settings are incorrect, then you may receive some error messages. Incorrect authentication settings indicate that the username or password that is being used while sending emails is incorrect. You can easily resolve this by correcting your authentication settings for respective email service providers.
- Incorrect SSL connection settings– SSL connection helps secure your network and SMTP uses SSL connection to secure their network. Hence, when there are some problems in SSL connection settings, it will automatically lead to an insecure network connection and you won’t be able to send emails. This could lead to the issue of receiving emails but cannot send.
These are the common reasons that lead to receiving emails but cannot send issue. Whether your Gmail & Outlook will not send emails or Yahoo & Hotmail not sending emails, the major reasons leading to this are the same. In the next section, we will provide some helpful methods to fix this issue. For assistance, contact the Email Support Number at +1-833-486-0565.
How to fix ‘receiving emails but cannot send’ issue | Email Support Number +1-833-486-0565
Here are some of the methods recommended by experts to fix the issue of receiving emails but cannot send. If you need assistance or support, contact Email Support Number at +1-833-486-0565.
- Check your Internet connection– Sometimes, the simplest of things causes a string of problems. Hence, the first thing that you should do is check if your Internet connection is working fine.
- Use correct login credentials– While the solution looks simple, so many times users are unable to access their email due to incorrect email addresses and passwords. Check your email address and password carefully before logging in.
- Check your account settings– Go to your account settings and check if all the account details that you have entered is correct.
- Check SMTP settings– SMTP settings are directly responsible for sending emails. Hence, incorrect SMTP settings will prevent you from successfully sending emails and can lead to receiving emails but cannot send issue. Check your SMTP settings and ensure that the login credentials are correct. If you have the option of ‘use same settings as my incoming mail server’, then select that option.
- Check if your ISP has blocked Port 25– You will have to perform several tests to confirm if your ISP has blocked Port 25. If yes, you can either try to resolve it or use Port 587 for the time being. You can contact the Email Support Number at +1-833-486-0565 to resolve this issue.
- Check if you are sending the email to the correct address– Sometimes, even the simplest of things tends to cause enough problem to waste plenty of time. To ensure that, the reason that you are receiving emails but cannot send them hasn’t got to do with invalid recipient details, always check if you have typed the recipient details correctly.
- Check if you’ve exceeded the daily quota– Every email service provider like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. provides users with a set limit of daily quota for sending mails. If you can’t send emails, first check if you’ve exceeded the daily quota.
- Check your Outbox folder– If you can receive emails but can’t send them, then check your Outbox folder. Due to poor network connectivity, sometimes you can’t send emails. Check your Outbox folder to see if you can’t send emails due to the network. If you see your emails in the Outbox folder, then fixing your connectivity will automatically send the emails.
- Check if your sync is on– If you use multiple devices to access your email, then check if your email sync across multiple devices is on. If your sync hasn’t been turned on, then you can’t send emails from some of the devices. To turn your sync on, go to your Account Settings.
- Check if your email has very large attachments– Each email service provides has a set limit for the size of attachments that you can include in your email. Normally, they notify you when you have attached files that exceed the set limit. Check if your attachment’s size adheres to the set limit provided by your email service provider.
These are some common troubleshooting methods to try when you are receiving emails but cannot send. Along with these specific troubleshooting methods, here are some general troubleshooting methods that you can try-
- Check if you antivirus or firewall settings is conflicting with the email application and causing this issue.
- If your email application is outdated, update it.
- Check if your operating system is updated.
- Check if your email application is down globally.
If you aren’t able to resolve Hotmail not sending emails, Outlook will not send emails, or receiving emails but cannot send an issue for any other email application, then contact Email Support Number at +1-833-486-0565 for immediate support.
Email Support Number +1-833-486-0565
One of the most popular ways of exchanging information in a professional setting and sometimes even a personal setting, email is a fundamental requirement for our work-life. Email enables its users to exchange electronic messages with one another using electronic devices. For email related queries and support, contact Email Support Number at +1-833-486-0565.
Facing problems with your email account or application is inevitable. But with proper diagnosis, you can save a lot of time and utilize it in doing your work. And why waste time when our experts have all the right tools to conduct efficient diagnosis and trouble your email problems without wasting your time. Contact our 24/7 remote support for assistance and queries on all types of email issues.