Why AT&T Email is not working on iPhone? AT&T is one of the best and most prominent webmail service used by people worldwide. Email has become an essential part of our daily lives whether personal or professional. But we cannot rely on just any of the available email service providers. We have to select a reliable company to avoid any inconvenience. AT&T is such a reliable name that is offering high-quality services to the users. But there are different technical glitches that can leave a user frustrated.
If you ever come across the issue where your AT&T.net email is not working on iPhone, then this blog would help you solve this issue at the earliest. Just like any other email service, there are several technical and non-technical issues which the users face while working on AT&T email. The users can promptly connect with the customer service executives and avail professional assistance on how to solve this issue.
Reasons why your AT&T email is not working on your iPhone
1. The browser you are using is not compatible with the iPhone.
2. If you are unable to sign in to AT&T email then it is quite possible that you are not entering the correct email address or password.
3. Your internet connection can also be a reason if you are facing problems like AT&T email, not opening, AT&T not responding etc.
4. Incorrect IMAP/pop settings are the main cause of a problem if you are looking to set up AT&T email on iPhone.
5. Antivirus application in your iPhone blocking AT&T from working smoothly.
6. If your AT&T email not receiving emails on iPhone then it might be possible that your iPhone lacks storage space.
7. Sometimes, you can face problems like unable to read att.net emails, not able to open attachment etc.
Such issues generally occur when your device missing the flash player or other application required reading the attached files.
It is necessary to configure ATT emails on the iPhone in order to access them through the “Mail” App. If you are facing problems then it’s quite possible that your AT&T email account is not configured properly. Thankfully, you can add AT& T email on iPhone automatically.
Follow the steps given below in order to fix the issue.
1. Choose the “Settings” option on your iPhone.
2. Click on the “Mail” button followed by “Account”
3. Then, you need to select the “Add Account” option.
4. Choose “Yahoo!” from the list of email service providers.
5. Enter your full AT&T email address and password at the prescribed location.
6. Click on “Next”
7. Select the information you want to download to your iPhone i.e. E-mail, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, etc.
8. Finally, Click on “Save”
We are offering reliable AT&T email support that is capable of providing the most suitable solutions to any AT&T email problem. Our dedicated team of professionals is available round the clock and instantly accessible via AT&T Customer Support Number +1-888-883-9839. Without any hassles, one can get assistance from the technicians available 365 days of the year regarding any issue related to your AT&T Email.FB