Today, everyone has a phone and a major part of mobile users is using iPhones. Yahoo Mail works extremely great in iPhones. But sometimes many of us get the error message and your Yahoo! Mail doesn’t work. There are various reasons of Yahoo! Mail app in your iPhone device such as invalid settings can be a major cause of iPhone Yahoo! Mail app issue or something wrong could be there with your Yahoo account, etc. Follow these instructions in order to resolve your Yahoo Mail Issues instantly:
- First of all, check if your Yahoo! Mail account is working outside the app like in internet browsers and in computers or laptops by logging in.
- Verify if your phone is connected with mobile internet data.
- If your account is working outside the app, then analyze your iPhone settings.
- Update the operating system of your iPhone.
- Remove your Yahoo! Mail account from the app and then re-add it.
- Reset or reboot your iPhone.
- Reinstall the Yahoo! Mail app to your iPhone.
- Try sign in and sign out your Yahoo! Mail account once.
- Check and set SMTP Server settings.
- If you have forgotten your password, reset it by entering a security question, mobile number, or alternative email address.
- If you’re not using Yahoo! Mail app then first of all download it from the app store, install it and use it.
Hope these instructions could help you out in resolving your Yahoo! Mail issue and the working of mail. In any other case, you can get in touch with our Email Technical Support Executives by visiting our Website where you can find the solutions for all your Email glitches. We are constantly working towards making email services better day by day through our customer support service which is being provided through a phone call, chat, email, and remote access. We have a highly qualified remote desktop support team which is expert in all latest remote access software like Zen desk, Any desk, etc.